четвъртък, 3 април 2008 г.

Bulgarian Junior National Team's matches

You know I write about my matches as a manager, so here are my matches as a manager of the Bulgarian Junior National Team this season.



Season 5, Day 13 - Belgium - Bulgaria 122:83, MVP - Simon Templar

Season 5, Day 17 - Jamaica - Bulgaria 133:62, MVP - Allan Chamberlain

Season 5, Day 29 - Austria - Bulgaria 119:78, MVP - Momo \ Leitgeb

Season 5, Day 39 - Bulgaria - United Kingdom 57:160, MVP - James Leinfield

Season 5, Day 48 - Bulgaria - Lithuania 91:118, MVP - Laurynas Koženiauskas




That is it. Poor performance. But I believe in the next season the Bulgarian Junior National Team will play in a great way. You know that I cannot say a lot of things about this site but I am sure it is also great - http://www.focusdep.com/

Няма коментари: