четвъртък, 8 ноември 2007 г.

My team

My team is Rio de Janeiro Hawks (Brazil Premier).




My team is currently on the second place in the Brazil Premier. But we and the first team have equal balance, we have a match with them in the last round - we must win and I hope we will be the champions. My team budget is $3,410,937. In the last season we finished on the fifth place. My manager' account is called erolive. My team's value is 30.18. Do you want to take a look of my team? Here it is:

Rio de Janeiro Hawks


Centers

Erik Roliveira - 34.7
Audrius Molodec - 27.5


Power Forwards

Rangel Oliveira - 32.8
Johnson Harris - 27.2


Point Guards

Ivan Ivanov - 35.2
Diego Jimenez - 26.7


Small Forwards

Carlos Pombal - 37.3


Shooting Guards

Arpy Pat - 32.9
Jose Vinagre - 30.4
Mugen Bad - 17.1






I have written the coutry of the players and their values. I decided to play in this team in the next season too. You know, my player is Ivan Ivanov. Anyway, note that this articles is written on day 60 of the third season.



I cannot tell you a lot of things about this site - focusdep.com but if you have a question about the game - cyberdunk.com, just ask me.

Anyway, go and see this site - I am sure it is also great:
http://www.focusdep.com/

Няма коментари: