сряда, 7 ноември 2007 г.

The translations

I suppose that you know that the game was translated in some languages about three months ago. Is not it great? You can play the game without understanding english - just to play it in your own language. I am really proud I am one of the three Bulgarian translators. The Bulgarian translation was one of the first ready translations. When you go to the site of the game - you can see at the bottom of every page that there is a box where you can choose your language from. I have translated the game into Bulgarian (with the help of two other friends). Tell me, should not I be proud? In this way I have helped the developing of the game. It is just great. However, do you know why exactly I am the translator into Bulgarian? No?! That is because I always check what is on in the forum of the game - there I saw that the administrators were looking for translators into every language - I said that I want to help and...here it is...you already can play the game in Bulgarian. Now, you know that you should not miss any news which are in the forum of the game. Thank you to all of the translators. Great job.

It is also important:
http://www.talkdep.com/

Няма коментари: