петък, 11 януари 2008 г.

Great won

There was a game for Christmas, in the forum of the game. There were 18 questions about the game. You will ask me what the award was. Well, you know, the equipment (Shoe and Accessory) can be up to 45 points. The award - equipment (Shoe or Accessory with 55 points). It is great. There were so many people who took part in the game... And the winners - two Bulgarian people. The other winner is also Bulgarian. Only we win the award. Both of us are really happy. Both of us have answered to 12 question correctly. In fact, the questions were 15 because 3 of them were just for fun. Great. Actually, both of us are waiting our equipment to be renamed as we wanted but never mind. We are really proud. Actually, as you know, I had already made my equipment by CDP but of course, the new one is much better. Actually, I would not win if I did not visit the game's forum.

It is also really important - http://www.talkdep.com/

Няма коментари: