петък, 11 януари 2008 г.

My team - The Champions

In the evening of day 39 of the fourth season, I bought my very own team. It plays in Sweden. It is great to be a manager. My team is called The Champions and it is still in Sweden Division 1 . I believe my team will qualify for the Sweden Premier as we are on the third place and I hope we will not lose a match till the end of the season. The team's hall is called The Champions Arena - it has 11,000 seats. My manager's rating is 12.22 - 8 wins from 8 matches (even against the first team in the division although its value is more, by 50 points). It is written that I have 1 loss too but it is so because when I bought the team on day 39, the matches for day 39 were already played and my team had lost. My team's value is 29.37. Here is the team:


The Champions

Centers
Torkel P Skold - 32.2

Power Forwards
Air Stefanov - 33.5
Medo Manager - 30.5
Dobromir Stefanov - 28.8

Point Guards
Slim Buster - 38
Hristo Jordan - 24.1
Dimitar Georgiev - 23.8

Small Forwards
Bart Von Ryyt - 34.8
Znias Aodness - 27.2
Kvoo Staaa - 20.5

Shooting Guards
Pero Antic - 31.5
Hristo Todorov - 27.5




I have also written my players' values. By the way, the roster is not finished yet.

Every day, I tell them the best bet I have found in order to have much money.

When the team has a free day, I arrange friendlies.

Note that this article is written on day 53 of season 4.

That is it. I can tell you that it is great to be a manager. I did not think that it is so good.



Great.



This is the game, the greatest one - http://www.cyberdunk.com/

Няма коментари: